sábado, 23 de mayo de 2020

Ejercicio de Inglés de CLAUDIA

                                                                               Thursday, 21th May 2020

 

 

Unit 5 - AT THE MARKET

 

A SONG:

I'm the singing waiter; I'm the star of this show.

I work in a 1 café  and I sing as I serve.

I've got enough talent to go very far.

Am I asking 2 too much? I want to be a star.

The 3 chillies  aren't spicy when I don't 4 sing ,

The bread isn't fresh and the butter isn't soft.

The ice cream isn't tasty when I don't sing,

The sugar isn't sweet and the coffee is 5 cold.

I'm the singing 6 waiter ; I'm the star of this show.

I work in a café and I sing as I serve.

I've got enough talent to go very far.

Am I asking too much? I want to be a 7 star .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PADLET LENGUA 03

Hecho con Padlet

LA WEB DEL COLEGIO